1. Risk factors of the stigma towards psychiatric patients among primary healthcare workers in China: a county study. Yang Wang, Xiaohua Wang, Weijun Zhang,Xiaoyun Liang, Donghua Tian and Zhiyong Qu. BMC PsychiatryBMC series – open, inclusive and trusted201717:62 https://doi.org/10.1186/s12888-017-1215-4
2. Xuemei Lib,1, Min Gaoa,1, ShengfaZhanga, HuiwenXuc, HuixuanZhoua, XiaohuaWanga, Zhiyong Qua, Jing Guod, WeijunZhanga*(共同通讯作者), Donghua Tiana*. Medication Adherence Mediates the Association between Type D Personality and High HbA1c level in Chinese Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: a six-month follow-up study. Journal of Diabetes Research, 2017, ID 7589184, 10. (SCI)
3. Xuemei Li, Shengfa Zhang, Huiwen Xu, Xinfeng Tang, Huixuan Zhou, Jiaqi Yuan, Xiaohua Wang, Zhiyong Qu, Fugang Wang, He Zhu, ShuaiGuo, Donghua Tian*, Weijun Zhang*(corresponding author).Type D Personality Predicts Poor Medication Adherence in Chinese Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: a six-month follow-up study. accepted by PLOS ONE, DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0146892
4. Huiwen Xu1, Weijun Zhang1 (Co-First author), Xiaohua Wang, Jiaqi Yuan, Xinfeng Tang, Yi Yin, Shengfa Zhang, Huixuan Zhou, Zhiyong Qu* and Donghua Tian*(Co-corresponding author). Prevalence and influence factors of suicidal ideation among females and males in Northwestern urban China: a population-based epidemiological study, BMC Public Health 2015, 15:961 doi:10.1186/s12889-015-2257-5
5. Xinfeng Tang , Fahui Yang , Tan Tang, Xuemei Yang, Weijun Zhang, Xiaohua Wang, Li Ji, Yun Xiao, Kun Ma, Ying Wang, Xianglei Kong, Jianping Wang, Jun Liu, Qian Xu, Donghua Tian, Zhiyong Qu. Advantages and Challenges of A Village Doctor-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Late-Life Depression in Rural China: A Qualitative Study.PLOS ONE, DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0137555 September 15, 2015.
6. Weijun Zhang, Huiwen Xu, Shuliang Zhao, Shinan Yin, Xiaohua Wang, Jing Guo, Shengfa Zhang, Huixuan Zhou, Fugang Wang, LinniGu, Lei Zhu, Haibo Yu, Zhiyong Qu* and Donghua Tian* (Co-corresponding author).Prevalence and influencing factors of co-morbid depression in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a General Hospital based study. Diabetology& Metabolic Syndrome 2015, 7:60 doi:10.1186/s13098-015-0053-0
7. Guo Jing, Wang Xiaohua, Yuan Jiaqi, Zhang Weijun, Tian Donghua, Qu Zhiyong. The symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder and depression among adult earthquake survivors in china. The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. 2015; 203(6):469-72.
8. Shengfa Zhang, Weijun Zhang(Co-First author), Huixuan Zhou, Huiwen Xu, Zhiyong Qu, MengqiGuo, Fugang Wang, You Zhong, LinniGu, Xiaoyun Liang, Zhihong Sa, Xiaohua Wang, Donghua Tian (corresponding author). How China’s new health reform influences village doctors’ income structure: evidence from a qualitative study in six counties in China, Human Resources for Health 2015, 13:26 doi:10.1186/s12960-015-0019.
9. Huixuan Zhou, Weijun Zhang, Shengfa Zhang, Fugang Wang, You Zhong, LinniGu, Zhiyong Qu, Xiaoyun Liang, Zhihong Sa, Xiaohua Wang and Donghua Tian (corresponding author). Health providers’ perspectives on delivering public health services under the contract service policy in rural China: evidence from Xinjian County, BMC Health Services Research 2015, 15:75 doi:10.1186/s12913-015-0739-x
10. Huixuan Zhou, Shengfa Zhang, Weijun Zhang, Fugang Wang, You Zhong, LinniGu, Zhiyong Qu and Donghua Tian (corresponding author). Evaluation and mechanism for outcomes exploration of providing public health care in contract service in Rural China: a multiple-case study with complex adaptive systems design,BMC Public Health 2015, 15:199 doi:10.1186/s12889-015-1540-9
11. Yi Yin, Weijun Zhang, Zhenyu Hu, FujunJia, Yafang Li, Huiwen Xu, Shuliang Zhao, Jing Guo, DonghuaTian,Zhiyong Qu. Experiences of Stigma and Discrimination among Caregivers of Persons with Schizophrenia in China: A Field Survey.PLOS ONE, 2014, 9 (9), e108527
12. Guo J, Wu P, Tian D, Wang X, Zhang W, Zhang X, Qu Z(corresponding author). Post-traumatic Stress Disorder among Adult Survivors of the Wenchuan Earthquake in China: a repeated cross-sectional study. Journal of Anxiety Disorders. 2014; 28(1): 75–82.
13. Weijun Zhang, Xuemei Li, Yan Lin, Donghua Tian (corresponding author). Identification of three H-2Kd restricted CTL epitopes of NS4A and NS4B protein from Yellow fever 17D vaccine.Journal of Virological Methods,accepted online, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jviromet.2012.10.002,.
14. Donghua Tian,Zhiyong Qu, Xiaohua Wang, Jing Guo, Fan Xu, Xiulan Zhang and Cecilia Lai-Wan Chan. The role of basic health insurance on depression: an epidemiological cohort study of a randomized community sample in Northwest China.BMC Psychiatry 2012, 12:151.
15. Jing Guo, Li Chen, Xiaohua Wang, Yan Liu, Chery Hiu Kwan Chui, Huan He, Zhiyong Qu,
Donghua Tian.The Relationship Between Internet Addiction and Depression Among Migrant Children and Left-Behind Children in China.Cyberpsychology, behavior and social networking, 2012, 15:11.
16. Qu Z, Wang X, Tian D, Zhao Y, Zhang Q, He H, Zhang X, Xu F, Guo S. Posttraumatic stress disorder and depression among new mothers at 8 months later of the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China.Archives of Women’s Mental Health.2012; 15(1):49-55.
17. Qu Z, Tian D, Zhang Q, Wang X, He H, Zhang X, Huang L, Xu F. The impact of the catastrophic earthquake in China's Sichuan province on the mental health of pregnant women. Journal of Affective Disorders. 2012; 136 (1-2):117-23.
18. Huan He, Fang Chen, Qin Zhang, Donghua Tian, Zhiyong Qu, Xiulan Zhang, The Wenchuan Earthquake and Government Policies: Impact on Pregnancy Rates, Complications and Outcomes, Arrows for Change, 2008;14( 3): 4-5.
19. Lau AG, Irier HA, Gu J, Tian D, Ku L, Liu G, Xia M, Fritsch B, Zheng JQ, Dingledine R, Xu B, Lu B, Feng Y. Distinct 3'UTRs differentially regulate activity-dependent translation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). Proc Natl AcadSci USA.2010 Sep 7; 107(36):15945-50.
20. Wu C, Wei J, Tian D, Feng Y, Miller RH, Wang Y. Molecular probes for imaging myelinated white matter in CNS.J Med Chem. 2008 Nov 13; 51(21):6682-8.
21. Chen Y, Tian D, Ku L, Osterhout DJ, Feng Y.The selective RNA-binding protein quaking I (QKI) is necessary and sufficient for promoting oligodendroglia differentiation. J Biol Chem. 2007 Aug 10; 282(32):23553-60.
22. *Jin P, Duan R, Qurashi A, Qin Y, Tian D, Rosser TC, Liu H, Feng Y, Warren ST.Pur alpha binds to rCGG repeats and modulates repeat-mediated neurodegeneration in a Drosophila model of fragile X tremor/ataxia syndrome. Neuron.2007 Aug 16; 55(4):556-64.
23. Wu C, Tian D, Feng Y, Polak P, Wei J, Sharp A, Stankoff B, Lubetzki C, Zalc B, Mufson EJ, Gould RM, Feinstein DL, Wang Y.A novel fluorescent probe that is brain permeable and selectively binds to myelin. J HistochemCytochem. 2006 Sep;54(9):997-1004.（前二名为共同第一作者）.
24. Ma Z, Liu T, Li X, Zhou T, Xiao L, Que H, Tian D, Jing S, Liu S.Identification of up-regulated genes after complete spinal cord transection in adult rats.CellMolNeurobiol.2006 May; 26(3):277-88.
25. Zhao L, Tian D, Xia M, Macklin WB, Feng Y. Rescuing qkVdysmyelination by a single isoform of the selective RNA-binding protein QKI. J Neurosci.2006 Nov 1; 26(44):11278-86.
26. *Tian D, Lev S. Cellular and developmental distribution of human homologues of the DrosophiliardgB protein in the rat retina. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 2002 Jun; 43(6):1946-53.
27. Litvak V, Tian D, Carmon S, Lev S. Nir2, a human homolog of Drosophila melanogaster retinal degeneration B protein, is essential for cytokinesis.Mol Cell Biol 2002 Jul; 22(14):5064-75.
28. *Tian D, Litvak V, Toledo-Rodriguez M, Carmon S, Lev S. Nir2, a novel regulator of cell morphogenesis. Mol Cell Biol2002 Apr; 22(8):2650-62.
29. * Litvak V, Tian D, Shaul YD, Lev S. Targeting of PYK2 to focal adhesions as a cellular mechanism for convergence between integrins and G protein-coupled receptor signaling cascades. J Biol Chem. 2000 Oct 20; 275(42):32736-46.
30. *Tian D, Litvak V, Lev S. Cerebral ischemia and seizures induce tyrosine phosphorylation of PYK2 in neurons and microglial cells. J Neurosci.2000 Sep 1; 20(17):6478-87.