1. Fu Y.Y.*, Chui E.W.T., Law, C.K., Zhao X., & Lou V.W.Q. (in press). An exploration of older people’s willingness to pay for community care vouchers in Hong Kong. Journal of Aging & Social Policy, DOI: 10.1080/08959420.2018.1467157
2. Fu Y.Y., Xu Y.B., & Chui E.W.T. (in press). Development and Validation of a Filial Piety Scale for Chinese Elders in Contemporary China. The International Journal of Aging and Human Development.
3. Fu Y.Y.*, Chui E.W.T., Kan W.S., & Ko L. (2018). Improving primary level home and community care service for older people - The case of Hong Kong. International Journal of Social Welfare, 27, 52-61.
4. Bai X., Guo Y., & Fu Y.Y. (2018). Self-image and intergenerational relationships as correlates of life satisfaction in Chinese older adults: Will gender make a difference? Ageing and Society, 38(7), 1502-1519.
5. Fu Y.Y., Guo Y., Bai X., & Chui E.W.T. (2017). Factors associated with older people’s long-term care needs: A case study adopting the expanded version of Andersen Model in China. BMC Geriatrics, 17(38).
6. Guo Y., Fu Y.Y., Chui E.W.T., & Bai X. (2017). Equity, efficiency and effectiveness: An evaluation study of the Urban Minimum Livelihood Guarantee Scheme in China. Journal of Asian Public Policy, 10:143-157.
7. Zhao X.Y., Fu Y.Y.*, & Chui E.W.T. (2016). Motivations of older Chinese adult learners in Hong Kong. Current Aging Science, 9, 178-187.
8. 付媛媛*，吕翔涛. 《医疗保障政策与城市低保家庭医疗需求的匹配度分析》. 《中国人口、资源与环境》. 2014(S1), 453-456.
1. 付媛媛、张璐，2015，《城市低保家庭的教育救助》，收录于《城市最低生活保障制度研究》(pp. 118-142), 北京：中国社会科学出版社.
2. 吕翔涛、付媛媛，2015，《城市低保家庭的医疗救助》，收录于《城市最低生活保障制度研究》(pp. 143-165)，北京：中国社会科学出版社.
1. Fu Y.Y. (2017). Patterns and predictors of intended service use among frail older adults in urban China. The ICSW 2017: 19th International Conference on Social Work, Paris, France.
2. Fu Y.Y. (2017). Factors affecting older people’s long-term care needs: A case study in Beijing, China. The 17th Annual Research Postgraduate Conference, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
3. Fu Y.Y., & Han K.Q. (2016). The role of attitude towards Urban Minimum Livelihood Guarantee Scheme in life satisfaction of poor older people in China: Will gender make a difference? Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management (APPAM) International Conference, London, UK.
4. Fu Y.Y. (2016). Comparative study between institutional care mode and family care mode of orphans and disabled children in China. Joint World Conference on Social Work, Education and Social Development (SWSD) 2016, Seoul, Korea.
5. Fu Y.Y. (2016). Understanding patterns of formal service utilization among community-dwelling frail old people in China. 第十三届世界华人地区长期照护研讨会，北京，中国。
6. Sa Z.H., Fu Y.Y., & Chen F.C. (2016). Unmet needs for home and community-based services among frail older adults in urban China. 第12届中国老年学学科建设研讨会，北京，中国。
7. Fu Y.Y. (2014). Research on educational assistance for families receiving subsistence allowance in Chinese six cities. 第六届中国社会福利研究专业委员会年会暨“福利治理：本土创新与国际经验”国际研讨会，南京，中国。